Peace and PipeDreams radio show-New music and crazy adventure April 10th

  • zonbaby
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 11:59 PM
      Today on the Peace and PipeDreams show April 12th

      April 12th 2007 7-10pm central time; The Peace and PipeDreams show

      Beer Tester Bucky, New Music, the phone smack, Long Johson, Down Lo ho, Rusty Kage;
      World issues, Drug news reported by Moon Bong Haze, Brain Damage; Poetry done with a
      new sound, LP society, Doctor Shingaling with his cure for positive thinking, WoodStock
      Haze, Johnny Pain: Bad News and Jimmy Peace. band interviews, featured artist and the
      Myspace "Web" Girls.
      "Our Featured Artist is "Absent Star"
      http://myspace.com/absentstar
      www.absentsatr.com

      Just like having great sex - Bubble Control Magazine.

      Tell "Absent Star" you heard their music on the Peace and PipeDreams show. Leave the
      Peace and PipeDreams show a comment peaceandpipedreams.com

      †††

      www.fearlessradio.com click the AM link

      EVERY SHOW will have a myspace, featured band, new music, Beer Tester bucky and our
      funny phone smack; "Prank calls. Atleast we'll try to have a girl each and every time,
      sometimes the girls become scared getting behind that big bad monster mic

      www.fearlessradio.com click the AM link

      www.myspace.com/peaceandpipedreams
      The Peace and the PipeDreams Show 7-10pm Tue and Thur