Playlist: "Two-Fer Tuesday" Free Radio Jackson 1/30

  • Aaron Childs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Howdy,
      I'm Aaron Childs. I host Free Radio Jackson on Live365.com
      (http://www.live365.com/stations/aaronchilds), and I play blues, rock, jazz,
      alternative, electronica, roots rock/americana, reggae and ska, etc.
      Below are the details and playlist from the show.
      Artist "Song Title"
      Death Cab For Cutie "Jealously Rides With Me"
      Death Cab For Cutie "The New Year"
      Susan Wojnar "Bronzeville"
      Susan Wojnar "Room To Breathe"
      The Wanda Watson Band "Shaky Ground"
      Wanda Watson "Tears Along The Highway"

      Tsunami Bomb "TB Vs. The Monster"
      Tsunami Bomb "My Machete"
      Hector "G.G."
      Hector "Weapon"
      Maryz Eyez "2nd Site"
      Maryz Eyez "Crawl"

      Roy Orbison "Ooby Doobie"
      Roy Orbison "Go! Go! Go!"
      Jorrell "Silent Film"
      Jorrell "Home Is Where I Live"
      Sarah Woolf "When I Think Of You"
      Sarah Woolf "Inside Of You"

      Republica "Ready To Go"
      Republica "Drop Dead Gorgeous"
      Tanya Pluth "Don't Leave Here SO Broken"
      Tanya Pluth "Sunset On The 3rd Day"
      Kristi Martell "Give"
      Krsti Martell "See You Sweet"

      The Blues Brothers "Hey Bartender (live)"
      The Blues Brothers "Shake Your Tailfeather (live)"
      Fields of Industry "Point Of Contention"
      Fields Of Industry "The Sum"
      Randall Cousins "Euphoric Aftermath"
      Randall Cousins "Dead Letter Drop"

      Robert Palmer "Bad Case Of Loving You (Doctor, Doctor)"
      Robert Palmer "Mercy Mercy Me / I Want You"
      Janice Grace "It's Cold Outside"
      Janice Grace "The Biggest Sin"
      Onoofon "Percossa e Ottone Rapsodia"
      Onoffon "Alley Want"

      Status Quo "Everytime I Think Of You"
      Status Quo "In My Chair (unreleased version)"
      Gilli Moon "Little Lost Boy"
      Gilli Moon "Woman"
      Johnny Neel "love Ain't A Bad Place"
      Johnny Neel "Cross My Mind"

      Foghat "Eight Days On The Road (live)"
      Foghat "Slow Ride"
      Elisa Peimer "Last Train To Baltimore"
      Elisa Peimer "A Little Too Soon"
      The Catholic Girls "If No One Fell"
      The Catholic Girls "C'est Impossible"

      Dido "Thank You"
      Dido "Here With Me"
      Ad Frank "Dumb Trilemma"
      Ad Frank with Master Cylinder "You May Already Be A Winner"
      Kevin Nichols "Church In Your Eyes"
      6 Hands Down "Goin' Down To Memphis"

      The Plimsouls "A Million Miles Away"
      The Plimsouls "Everywhere At Once"
      Brailehouse "Begging To Burst"
      Brailehouse "Falling Slow"
      Retail "She Don't Want To Stay Anymore"
      Retail "You're Gonna Be Mine"

      International Beat "Stand Down Margaret (live)"
      International Beat "The Fitz"
      Malicious Damage "Eighty Five Percent"
      Malicious Damage "Stillborn Nation"
      Bob Greeley "A Soft Gentle Woman"
      Bob Greeley "I Want Your Body"

      Leadbelly "The Boil Weevle"
      Leadbelly "Fort Worth And Dallas Blues"
      G Spot "Come Here, Go Away"
      G Spot "1000's Of Kisses"
      Monica Yonge "Dream Alive"
      Monica Yonge "So High"

      New Order "True Faith"
      Joy Division "Novelty"
      Catherine Moon "Let Freedom Ring"
      Catherine Moon "Visions Of This World"
      Earnest Walker Jr. "Knockin' At Your Door"
      Earnest Walker Jr. "That's The Way Of The World"

      Big Head Todd & The Monsters "Broken Hearted Savior"
      Big Head Todd & The Monsters "Soul For Every Cowboy"
      Lourds "I'm With You"
      Lourds "Goodbye My Sorrow"
      Crazy Aunt Mary "Run Into The Sun"
      Crazy Aunt Mary "Indian Hills"

      King Hammond "Oh, Lorna!"
      King Hammond "Right On, King Hammond"
      Black Pearl "Traveler"
      Black Pearl "1,000 Things"
      The Dark Violence Of Beauty "Ghostriders (In The Sky)"
      The Dark Violence Of Beauty "Repression"

      They Might Be Giants "Birdhouse In Your Soul"
      They Might Be Giants "Istanbul (Not Constantinople)"
      Anemo "Johnny 5"
      Anemo "Standing In The Wrong Spot"
      Eric Colville "Damn Near Anything"
      Eric Colville "Angelina"

      Living Colour with Run DMC "Me, Myself, & My Microphone"
      Living Colour "Glamor Boys"
      Soular "Grasp"
      Souar "UFO Signals"
      Cloud Eleven "Hey, California"
      Cloud Eleven "Take Control"

      Ian Dury & The Blockheads "Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick"
      Ian Dury & The Blockheads "Reasons To Be Cheerful, Part III"
      Meghann Robinson "Still I Dig"
      Meghann Robinson "Need U"
      Jen Chapin "Skin"
      Jen Chapin "NYC"

      Freddie King "I Love The Woman"
      Freddie King "You Know That You Love Me (But You Never Tell Me So)"
      The Grils "We All Fall Down"
      The Grils "All There Is"
      Lauren Fincham "(Don't Fear) The Reaper"
      Lauren Fincham "Just Me"

      Think your music would fit my show? Send a cd and a press kit (cassettes,
      vinyl, and MP3's NOT accepted) to:
      Free Radio Jackson
      Aaron Childs
      616 N. Pleasant St
      Jackson, MI 49202

      Thank you and have a great day!

      Aaron Childs
      Host, Free Radio Jackson
      http://www.live365.com/stations/aaronchilds

      Free Radio Jackson presents Brunofest '07, our annual free all ages outdoor
      show which will happen Saturday, June 30th at the Riverwalk Amphitheater in
      downtown Jackson. You can find out up to the minute details, plus photos and
      information about previous Brunofests.
      www.myspace.com/brunofest

      Check out these shows Saturday evening on Free Radio Jackson, starting at
      5:00 pm!
      'Nette Radio, playing latest independent women's music from piano to punk,
      hosted by Annette Conlon of the band Eden Automatic
      On The Horizon, hosted by John Anderson features cutting edge indie music
      from around the globe
      Kweevak Music Magazine, hosted by Rockin' Richard Lynch.
      Independent Nation, featuring great independent music and independent
      thinking.
      Planetary Radio, a entertaining and enlightening show about the final
      frontier.

      Want to host your own show on Free Radio Jackson? Contact us for details!
      aaronchilds@...

      Free Radio Jackson endorses Scarab 49201. "Keeping It Local" with links to
      arts and music plus much, much more here in Jackson, Michigan.
      http://www.scarab49201.com

      Did you know that 1 out of 50 Americans have Hepatitis C? Did you know 2 out
      3 that have Hepatitis C do not know they have it? Are you at risk? Find out
      more at
      http://www.hepccoalition.com

      Take the world's smallest political quiz
      http://www.self-gov.org/wspq.html

      There is no difference between the Democrats and Republicans when it comes
      to screwing you out of your money and depriving you of your rights.
      Legalize Freedom NOW! Vote Libertarian!
      http://www.lp.org