Broadway Bootleg Videos

  • theaterjay
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 22, 2004
      Hello!

      Hello,

      My name is Jason Wise. I have been Bootlegging and Trading for over
      20 years now. I have a huge collection. All of my videos are on DVD
      and they are all in professional DVD cases. The DVD includes Scene
      Selections. I have 153 Bootlegs all from Broadway. Spanning
      everywhere from the 1960's to the present day.

      PLEASE SEND ME YOUR LISTS! I AM AVAILABLE FOR TRADE AND SUCH. I WILL
      SEND YOU MY LIST IF YOU SEND ME YOURS! THEATERJAY@...! SEND ME
      YOUR LISTS! SEND ME YOUR LISTS! SEND ME YOUR LISTS!

      The newest to my collection:

      Mame – Angela Lansbury (Revival, 1980's)

      La Cage Aux Folles – The Brand New Revival (11/15/04)

      Thoroughly Modern Millie (Dec. 12th 03) with Delta Burke and Leslie
      Uggams

      Bombay Dreams (June 13th, 2004)

      Pippin – (Somewhere in the 80's – Date Unknown)

      The King and I - Yul Brenner (National Tour 1970's)

      Funny Girl – Streisand's Last Night on Broadway

      The Boy From Oz ( In Previews last Fall)

      Wonderful Town (Brooke Shields) Filmed October 2004

      Fiddler On The Roof (Alfred Molina, Randy Graff) October 2004

      Dr. Doolittle – London's West End – 2004

      I have plenty more – If there are any you are in need of, let me
      know! I'm sure I have what you are looking for.

      When I'm trading with someone for the first time, I usually go by
      the Send-To-Receive Rule, and I only like to trade 4 videos at the
      most. I don't even want to keep your videos. I just make copies of
      them for myself, and then send you them back. You can keep mine
      though because I have copies of all of them. When you receive my
      package you will find all of the DVDs you asked for, a Playbill from
      each show that I'm sending you, and $10.00 to reimburse you for
      shipping. I hope this sounds like a good deal, as I like to throw in
      a few extras!
    • Robert Hedglin
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 23, 2004
        Hey Jason!

        sounds amazing!

        here's my list.

        Bobby H

        A Chorus Line--Westchester NY Production Partial Original Staging

        Annie get your Gun--50s TV version with Mary Martin and John Raait

        ANNIE--Betty Hutton, Gary Beech, Rita Rudner,

        AIDA--excellent copy of show/ OBC  shot in march of opening year.

        Applause--Lauren Bacall Tv telecast--also--Audio only-Anne Baxter as Margot

        Avenue Q--OBC--ok quality, person taping liked to clap after every number

        Broadway on Broadway--2004

        Bob Fosse--true Hollywood story, dance across america special with Gwen Verdon

        Beauty and the Beast--LA company

        Bette Midler--Live at the Roxy--shot but never aired on HBO--
        Bette MIdler--Live in Detroit--hand held camera, Katy Segal as a Harlette,
        Bette Midler--Honored for her work with AIDS,
        Bette Midler--Diva Las vegas
        Bette MIdler--Behind the music.
        Bette Midler--Clip--Fiddler on the Roof--"matchmaker"

        Big River--La Company

        BARNUM--Michael Crawford--pro shot
        BARNUM--FLA production with Jim Middleton Video
        BARNUM--Back stage Video of FLA production
        BARNUM--Austrailian cast Album,
        BARNUM--London  Cast Album
        BARNUM--broadway Cast Album
        BARNUM--Mexican cast Album

        CARRIE--Compelation video--ACT 1--obc, 45 mins of rehearsal from london with Barbara Cook, 30 second commercial that never aired, press reel,
        CARRIE--Stage Door Manor production--Place the film "CAMP" is based on.  High school kids in amature production.
        CARRIE--Complete Audio of show. two nights.
        (also, have London theater Program for trade)

        CHICAGO--closing night of the 1979 tour,
        CHICAGO--15 mins of the 75' tech rehearsal
        CHICAGO--Chita and Gwen doing the "honey rag" on the jerry lewis telethon.
        CHICAGO--long beach with Be Be Neuwirth and Juliette Prouse
        CHICAGO--revival OBC--starts with press reel and shot from left side--anne reinking starts show, belle calaway does 2nd act--reinking hurt ankle at perf.
        CHICAGO--audio only--out of town tryout in Philly, has cut songs in, "ten percent" "yes/no" "loopin da Loop"
        CHICAGO--full audio with Liza Minelli as Roxie

        COMPANY--Audio--original Brazillian cast recording

        Cinderella-- TV telecast with Julie andrews BW

        Julie and Carol at Lincoln Center--poor quality but very funny video.
        Julie andrews Tv show out takes never before seen
        Julie Andrews--Victor/Victoria--OBC shot for Japanese TV

        CHESS--Original production.. unknown cast, sounds like Elaine Paige

        CABARET--London Telecast of the revival pre Broadway Alan Cummings/Jane Harrocks
        CABARET--audio--Italian cast recording

        Dreamgirls--OBC--poor quality but great vid for it's age

        Dance of the Vampires--preview
        Dance of the Vampires--closing night
        Dance of the Vampires--Audio--and demo

        Ed Sullivan Show--Various clips, Gwen Verdon(Brass Band) Elaine Stritch, Vivian Lee(tuvarich) Liza Minelli(flora the red menace) Dianne Caroll, Nancy Walker, Chita Rivera(Spanish Rose) and many more.

        FOLLIES--several different never before seen silent film versions of the 1971 original cast.
        Compelation tape, The David Frost show, this is your life Alexis Smith, the London cast on BBC, Evonne DeCarlo-(I'm still here) at the Hollywood Bowl, Millicent Martin-(uptown/downtown & I'm still here") interview with sondhiem about follies, Alexis Smith-(Lucy and Jessie)on the 1971 Tony Awards, Millicent Martin on the 76 Tony's("i'm still here)
        FOLLIES--OBC-dubbed Silent film footage
        FOLLIES--long beach with julliette prouse
        FOLLIES--civic light opera with julliette prouse
        FOLLIES--Papermill playhouse
        FOLLIES--seattle with Judy Kaye
        FOLLIES--one of the london productions.
        FOLLIES--OBC audio

        Funny Thing Happend on the Way to the Forum--Lane OBC

        FOSSE--3 hour show-- pre broadway Canada version--with numbers that were cut for broadway
        FOSSE--Ben Vereen Tv Version

        Funny Girl--audio only Streisands last performance
        Funny Girl--Concert version 2002

        Gypsy--Tyne Daly--Obc
        Gypsy--Betty Buckley AZ production--Pro shot

        Grand Hotel--John Schnieder cast

        Glitter and be Gay--Jeanne Beauvais, Cabaret show.  "King and I" original broadway cast member, played Mme Dubonet in The boyfriend with Sandy Duncan

        Great Performances of Broadway--pristine copy of PBS show.  Fun--1982, Merman, Martin, Mckecnie, Cilento, Smith, Rivera, Bosley, etc

        Hairspray--OBC--excellent video

        Hansel and Gretel--Barbara cook TV version

        HELLO DOLLY--Carol Channing 94 revival-with Tv special with Charles Osgood, Also--Audio only--Merman as Dolly

        It's a Wonderful Life(musical)--2002 National tour cast

        I am My Own Wife-OBC

        Jekyl and Hyde--video German production, Japanese production--audio only (starring "iron chef"host)

        Judy Garland and Liza in London--Tv telecast of famous concert
        Judy in Baltimore--Audio only--6 months before her death.. Tragic concert
        Judy-- interview on the Jack Parr show(talks about Marlene Detrick), Johnny Carson-(talks about happy Harry & vaudeville)
        Judy--costume tests for Valley of the Dollls
        Judy--Wizard of Oz lost clip--the jitterbug

        Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat--Donny Osmond Tv version
        Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat--Sam Harris National tour

        Kander and Ebb--Tv special with great footage.

        Kiss me Kate-1952 Tv telecast with Julie Wilson

        Kiss of the Spider Woman--OBC with opening night special and Broadway Beat special with Chita.

        Kiss of the Spider Woman--Westechester regional show--great video-regional production

        LIZA with a Z --pristine 1st generation copy of the Original TV broadcast.

        Lion King--shot from first few rows.. poor focus, gets better as tape goes on Incomplete.

        La Cage Aux Folles--Closing night Peter Marshall

        Legs Diamond--Closing night Peter Allan, Julie Wilson

        THE LIFE--OBC--poor quality--and Press reel

        MAME--Angela Lansbury Revival cast.
        MAME--Audio--Mexican cast recording.

        My one and Only--Sandy Duncan and Tommy Tune

        The Music Man--Audio --Brittish radio broadcast with Jim Dale as Harold Hill

        NINE--Broadway revival -Banderos/Krakoski
        NINE--OBC--good video considering age.

        Night of 100 star clients--famous lawyer Mark Sendroff  50th birthday party with his 100 best performer clients, Mario Cantone, Marcia Lewis, Karen Mason, Jennifer Holliday, Sam Harris,  Julie Wilson, Mimi Hines, many more

        Pippin--TV version-William Katt

        Pearl and Carol on Broadway--Tv show

        The Producers--in Chicago OBC

        Peter Pan -- Sandy Duncan

        Ragtime--OBC shot from balcony

        Romance Romance--Tv version

        Rocky Horror--Terrance Mann.. poor video, shot close to Narrator hard to film show in 3/4 round

        Sondheim Celebration at the Kennedy Center--Sweeney Todd-Mitchell and Beranski(u/s)
        Company--Ripely, Redgrave, Barowman,
        Sunday in the park--Errico and Esparza

        Sunset Blvd--Patti Lupone--concert version Webbers' back yard concert version pre-London opening.

        Scarlett Pimpernell--0.2 Brian Batt, Rachel York, Rex Smith

        Secret Garden--Howard Mcgillin

        Side show--OBC shakey but the full show.

        Sweet Smell of Success--OBC

        Sondheim Celebration at Carniegie hall--various performers

        Sweet Charity--in concert
        Sweet Charity--Audio--London cast recording

        ShowBoat--Papermill playhouse version

        Thouroughly Modern Millie--OBC--
        and La Holla production

        TONY AWARDS--- full show from 1980-date also 1976, clips of 74/78 good copies.. pristine 1st generation copies of 1976, 1978, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 1987 through 2004.

        Tony Award musical numbers 1966-1985 and 1986-2004--tapes of JUST musical numbers from tony awards

        Taboo--Press Reel

        TRU--Robert Morse Tv telecast

        Urban Cowboy--Obc--Audio and Video

        Urinetown--OBC great copy

        Victor/Victoria--with Liza--missing first ten mins

        WICKED--full show with TV performances/"Defying Gravity"-Letterman, "Popular"-today show/Review NY 1, Idina visits a summer camp, 12yr old sings "Defying Gravity", Broadway on Broadway 2004--"for good"
        WICKED--audio only--Original reading
        WICKED--audio only--SF production

        WICKED (OBC w/ TAYE DIGGS as �Fiyero�)
        JANUARY 9, 2004
        GERSHWIN THEATRE

        WICKED (OBC w/ SEAN McCOURT as �The Wizard� / RANDY HARRISON as �Boq�)
        JULY 18, 2004  *FINAL PERFORMANCES OF KRISTIN CHENOWETH & NORBERT LEO BUTZ
        GERSHWIN THEATRE

        WICKED (BROADWAY CAST w/ JENNIFER LAURA THOMPSON / GEORGE HEARN / JOEY McINTYRE / KRISTY CATES u/s �Elphaba�)
        SEPTEMBER 19, 2004
        GERSHWIN THEATRE

        WICKED CLIP REEL (OBC)
        *PRO SHOT

        Will Rogers Follies--Japan Telecast OBC

        WORKING--TV version

        Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?--Audio only--3 disk set from LP--

        42nd st--1984 Japan Telecast
        42nd st--2003 dance captain reel, only dance numbers

        You're a good man Charlie Brown--Revival--OBC--only tape in existence--poor quality

        Various clips--Leslie Uggams--"June is busting out all over" she forgets the words HYSTERICAL clip..
        Bewitched--Clips from the shows various commercials across the world and Hollywood bowl performance starring Elizabeth Montgomery...
        Mary lou Henner--"Roxie" on rosie odonnel,
        Side Show--ES and AR on the Geraldo Rivera show "who will love me as I am"
        Ethel Merman Tv commercials-Vel-Texaco, and Canada Dry Gingerale--these are a hoot.. the dailys from the texaco commerical are priceless!
        Nuns of "sound of music" movie--clip dubbed over voices "Maria"..very funny..
        Tennesee Williams on Dick Cavette,
        Betty Buckley clips of sunset Blvd and Glen close press reel.
        The fabulous ladies of Cabaret-Nancy Lamott memorial VHS..
        Behind the Music--HAIR the musical
        Ringling Brothers Circus video programs various years,
        200 years of Circus--PBS special.
        ABBA music Videos..
        Biography--Eva Peron,
        Broadway Bares--Broadway performers strip for AIDS charity various years including 2004,
        Cirque Du Soliel-Reinvent the circus, Saltimbanco, Quidam, Dralaion, Verakai, Allegria-show and movie and specials--Full circle(Quidam), Truth of the illusion(Alegria)
        French and Saunders--complete set 3 Vhs collection.
        Chita Rivera--Screen test for the film "LiLi".
        Behind the Music--Gloria Estephan, David Casidy, Mama's and the Poppas, Selena
        Debbie GIbson as Belle on the Geraldo Rivera show-("Home")
        Chita Rivera and Julliette Prouse--If my friends could see me now
        Chita Rivera-"Buenos Aires"
        Lee Roy Reems--"it's not where you start"
        Anne Reinking--"i'm a Brass Band" from the Macy's Parade 1987

        theaterjay <theaterjay@...> wrote:

[...]

        Get paid cash every time you receive email!
        Sign up FREE at: http://www.MintMail.com/?m=915714

        Do you Yahoo!?
        Discover all that�s new in My Yahoo!

      • Robert Hedglin
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 23, 2004

          Dear Friends,

          I will be having Oral surgery tomorrow and I don't have a double VCR so, I'm trading, but I have to use a friend as my taper.  So, If you do want to trade.  PLEASE be patient.  You WILL get your tapes.  I'm a little out of it with pain Killers ETC.

          thanks

          Bobby

          Do you Yahoo!?
          The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!
        • Kristy Cruz
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 13, 2004
            Hey Bobby!

            I was looking over your list from the Yahoo musicals
            group and wondered how much you charge per video for
            the Judy Garland videos you have?:

            *Judy Garland and Liza in London--Tv telecast of
            famous concert
            *Judy in Baltimore--Audio only--6 months before her
            death.. Tragic concert
            *Judy-- interview on the Jack Parr show(talks about
            Marlene Detrick), Johnny Carson-(talks about happy
            Harry & vaudeville)
            *Judy--costume tests for Valley of the Dollls
            *Judy--Wizard of Oz lost clip--the jitterbug

            I've been racking my brain trying to find a xmas gift
            for my old college roommate who's one of my very best
            friends and I saw this - she LOOOOOVES Judy Garland,
            so I ran it by her mom and she freaked out - so it
            seems to be a good gift idea, lol.

            I realize the chances of getting it before New Year's
            Eve (when we're exchanging gifts) is slim, but it can
            be late, and I think she'd love it, so I'm still gonna
            try for it. :)

            All I have to possibly trade is a Wicked DVD or a
            video fo the Violet reunion concert at Playwright
            Horizons early 2003...so lemme know if you sell stuff
            (knocking on wood).

            Thanks so much, can't wait to hear from you! :) Happy
            holidays!

            Kristy

            =====
            Krisp

            Facing the Future

            Every journey begins
            With but a small step.
            And every day is a chance
            For a new, small step
            In the right direction.
            Just follow your Heartsong.

            by Mattie Stepanek

            http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
          • Nikki Kanelos

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 13, 2004

                Hey there,

                sorry, I can't copy those things before January.  I have the things you had to trade.  I do also have Urintown.  My VCR died so I can't make copies right now and I have a ton of tapes at a friends house to be copied.

                sorry I can't help you now.

                Bobby

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • Jesse Einstein
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 13, 2004
                  Re: MUSICALS: Broadway Bootleg Videos I do

                   The all-new My Yahoo! <http://my.yahoo.com>  ˆ Get yours free!

                  Get paid cash every time you receive email!
                  Sign up FREE at: http://www.MintMail.com/?m=915714

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                  <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129gftml3/M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=groups/S=1705034462:HM/EXP=1103045794/A=2434971/R=0/SIG=11eeoolb0/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185400>

                  Yahoo! Groups Links