London Theatre Tour

  • Nefrahari@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 1999
      Sorry to those of you who are on multiple mailing lists, because you're
      getting this a lot of times! But anyway, I am the co-leader of a London
      Theatre tour which will take place in early 2000. (Don't know the exact dates
      yet.) If anyone is interested in going, e-mail me privately and I will give
      you all the details I have and send out updates as I get more information
      from the other tour leader. Please don't reply on the mailing lists, b/c for
      one thing I don't want to clutter them with lots of posts about this and also
      don't want to post updates to the lists... Would rather send the updates via
      private e-mail. I hope to hear from some of you!