New Dvd Master: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels 7/29/06 A+ u/s Christine

  • SunsetBlvd79
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      New Dvd Master: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels 7/29/06 A+ u/s Christine

      Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
      7/29/06 ~ Broadway (Master)
      Keith Carradine, Brian d'Arcy James, Julie Connors as (u/s) Christine,
      Lucie Arnaz, Dennis Parlato as (u/s) Andre, Sara Gettelfinger. Great
      cast, Julie does an amazing job and Brian is hilarious! Fabulous
      filming and quality! A+

      Here is my latest NYC master its dirty rotten scoundrels with the new
      cast, plus two understudies. I was amazed by Julie, she has an amazing
      voice and gave a solid, solid performance. Brian was hilarious and
      really liked him in the part. And lucie has great comedic timing and
      lovely voice. This dvd has great shots, nice closeups, crystal clear
      filming and sound. there are about 3 minutes total of blackouts.

      If you would like one the cost is 25.00. which includes international
      or domestic shipping...if you would like one email me:)
      take care