My list of sites like mp3.com

  • Kronstudios
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
      Hi

      We have consolidated our most valuable website links for doing business on
      the internet.
      If you join you will have access to all these free links and information.
      You can also help expand the database by posting your own links there too.
      All you need to do is bookmark this page and join
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kronstudios/

      *** Kronstudios is looking for artist for the following compilations. If you
      would like to be featured on any of these albums contact.
      info@...

      1) “High Voltage Mix Vol1” - featuring the best international Electronic and
      Dance music.
      2) “The Word on the Street Compilation” - featuring the best Hip-Hop and R&B
      music.
      3) “Music From The Invisible Sky” - featuring the best international pop,
      acoustic, and world music.

      We are currently accepting submissions for our 2004 compilation albums.
      These music CDs will be sent to distribution companies, Record stores, radio
      stations, marketing companies and various marketing organizations. We are
      asking that you submit one song. No song can be longer than 4 minutes and 20
      seconds. All Artists will retain all rights to their submissions. Each
      artist will have their album cover featured on the CD liner of the
      Compilation. You will also be able to submit your links credits and thank
      yous on the inside cover.

      We will ship 50 copies of this album to each artists featured on this CD.
      Each submission is subject to approval and submission fees won’t be applied
      unless your submission is approved. If you would like more information
      about submitting your music to this compilation, contact
      ronf@... . You may also point me to a site were your song is
      hosted for submission approvals.

      Thanks to RND Distribution (Suave House Records) Our last compilation
      “Spring Break Compilation” in now in selected record stores nation wide. You
      may view our catalog here. http://www.rnddistribution.com/catalog.htm . Let
      me know if you have any questions.

      Thanks

      Ron F