An Introduction

  • Kateri McRae
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 1998
      Hello, musical theater lovers! My name is Kateri McRae, I'm a college
      student and I love musical theater. Sounds like some kind of 12 step
      introduction, I know. I mainly joined the list because I have all kinds
      of audiitons coming up in the spring and I need audition music advice,
      big time. I like to pick songs not from the show but from the same
      composer with the same feeling, or at least the same style. I'll update
      you all as to what exactly it is that I'm auditioning for...'til
      then....

      Kateri :)