G-Day

  • Lisa Stockdale
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 1998
      G-Day Guys

      Hi my name is Lisa
      I am 17
      and as you have probably guessed by the first line of this E-mail I live
      in Australia (Victoria, Lara)
      I haven't seen all that many musicals as I don't get a very big chance
      to, but my fav show would be The Phantom of the Opera.
      I love Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals.
      Some of the musicals I have seen are: Les Mis, Phantom, Cats, Beauty and
      the Beast, Jesus Christ, Into the woods, Sunset and The Pirates of
      Penzance.
      Because I do live in Australia I haven't seen a Broadway show all our
      major productions are the classic shows with our own actors.

      If you want to contact me to talk i can be contacted at
      teddy_88@...

      see ya soon
      Lisa (if you want you can call me Lolly, my friends do!)