Bootlegs for sale

  • No one loves me
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
      Im currently have several bootlegs for sale, This sale is so I can
      pay for tution next semester. Please E-mail me if interested Thanks
      The videos are $20.00 Each Plus $4.00 Shipping. E-mail if interested

      The Producers-OBC A++
      Hairspray-OBC A++
      Rent-Opening Night on Broadway C+
      Rent TV Clips Tape (due to the legnth of the tape this one is $25.00
      plus SHipping)
      Tick Tick Boom-OBC A++
      Throughly Modern Millie-OBC A++
      Sunset Blvd-Betty Buckley B
      Sunset Blvd-Elaine Paige B
      Sunset Blvd-Glen Close B
      Sunset Blvd-Petula Clark A
      Rent-Angel Cast-1998 C
      Phantom Of the Opera B
      Cabaret-Micheal C Hall A
      Cabaret- Alan Cummings A++
      Rent-Benny Cast San diego-A++
      Hedwig & the ANgry Inch B++
      Broadway on Broadway 2000-A+
      Broadway on Broadway 2001- A+
      Broadway on Broadway 2002-A+
      Aida-Obc B+
      Beauty and the Beast-B
      The Rocky Horror Show A+
      The New Rocky Horror Show-Anna Gastier & OBC
      Little Shop of Horrors B+
      The Lion King-London A+
      Contact A+
      The Magic Show A+++
      Pippin A+++
      Jekell & Hyde A+++
      Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coats A+++
      Victor/Victoria
    • ccasz@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
        Hello. Im interested in your hairspray video. Is it still available?  thanks,   cindy  ccasz@...
      • Matt aka Teddy
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 27, 2003
          Hi i am instested in several of your bootlegs but have questions
          about them, maybe you can instant message me on AIM bluhairedapostle
          or email at mattazz@.... thanks!
        • jawar7
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 17, 2008
            Hello everyone - I am looking to get rid of some old bootlegs. I am
            not interested in trading, I'm only interested in clearing out my
            load.

            here is my list:

            BROADWAY:
            RENT – 5/31/98
            Mark – Will Chase
            Roger – Richard Blake
            Mimi – Sharon Leal
            Joanne – Gwen Stewart
            Maureen – Carla Bianca
            Benny – Calvin Grant
            Collins – Michael McElroy
            Angel - Shaun Earl
            Mark's mom – Tracy Langran
            Alexi – Julie Danao
            Paul – Robert Glean
            Steve – Carlos Gonzales
            Gordon – Mark Setlock
            SOL Soloist #1 – Shelley Dickenson
            SOL Soloist #2 – Byron Utley

            RENT – 11/6/97
            Mark – Richard Blake
            Roger – Norbert Leo Butz
            Mimi – Marcy Harriell
            Joanne – Gwen Stewart
            Maureen – Sheri Rene Scott
            Benny – Jacques Smith
            Collins – Michael McElroy
            Angel – Wilson Jermaine Heredia
            Mark's mom – Kristen Lee Kelly
            Alexi – Aiko Nakasone
            Paul – Darryl Ordell
            Steve – Jim Poulos
            Gordon – Mark Setlock
            SOL Soloist #1 – Shayna Steele
            SOL Soloist #2 – Mario Burrell

            RENT – 10/26/97
            Mark – Anthony Rapp
            Roger – Adam Pascal
            Mimi – Marcy Harriell
            Joanne – Fredi Walker
            Maureen – Sheri Rene Scott
            Benny – Jacques C. Smith
            Collins – Michael McElroy
            Angel – Mark Setlock
            Mark's mom – Kristen Lee Kelly
            Alexi – Aiko Nakasone
            Paul – Juan Carlos Gonzales
            Steve – Norbert Leo Butz
            Gordon – Jim Poulos
            SOL Soloist #1 – Gwen Stewart
            SOL Soloist #2 – Mario Burrell

            RENT – 8/9/98
            Mark – Jim Poulos
            Roger – Richard Blake
            Mimi – Yassmin Alers
            Joanne – Gwen Stewart
            Maureen – Tamara Podemski
            Benny – Jacques Smith
            Collins – Michael McElroy
            Angel – Wilson Cruz
            Mark's mom – Shayna Steele
            Alexi – Tina Ou
            Paul – Rob Glean
            Steve – Matt Murphy
            Gordon – Mark Setlock
            SOL Soloist #1 – Shelly Dickinson
            SOL Soloist #2 – Byron Utley

            RENT – 7/26/98
            Mark – Scott Hunt
            Roger – Richard Blake
            Mimi – Sharon Leal
            Joanne – Gwen Stewart
            Maureen – Kristen Lee Kelly
            Benny – Jacques Smith
            Collins – Michael McElroy
            Angel – Shaun Earl
            Mark's mom – Tamara Podemski
            Alexi – Tina Ou
            Paul – Robert Glean
            Steve – Carlos Gonzales
            Gordon – Calvin Grant
            SOL Soloist #1 – Shayna Steele
            SOL Soloist #2 – Byron Utley

            RENT – 8/16/98
            Mark – Jim Poulos
            Roger – Richard Blake
            Mimi – Shayna Steele
            Joanne – Gwen Stewart
            Maureen – Kristen Lee Kelly
            Benny – Jacques Smith
            Collins – Byron Utley
            Angel – Carlos Gonzales
            Mark's mom – Tamara Podemski
            Alexi – Tina Ou
            Paul – Rob Glean
            Steve – Matt Murphy
            Gordon – Mark Setlock
            SOL Soloist #1 – Schele Williams
            SOL Soloist #2 – Yasmin Alers

            RENT – 6/17/99
            Mark – Tony Vincent
            Roger – Manley Pope
            Mimi – Krysten Cummings
            Joanne – Kenna Ramsey
            Maureen – Tamara Podemski
            Benny – Jacques Smith
            Collins - Michael McElroy
            Angel – Jai Rodriguez
            Mark's mom – Carly Thomas
            Alexi – Tina Ou
            Paul – Rob Glean
            Steve – Chad Richardson
            Gordon – Mark Setlock
            SOL Soloist #1 – Shelley Dickinson
            SOL Soloist #2 – Calvin Grant

            RENT – RICHARD DOES RENT
            Mark – Richard Blake
            Roger – Richard Blake
            Mimi – Sharon Leal
            Joanne - Gwen Stewart
            Maureen – Kristen Lee Kelly
            Benny - Jacques Smith
            Collins - Michael McElroy
            Angel – Wilson Jermaine Heredia
            Mark's mom – Yasmin Alers
            Alexi – Aiko Nakasone
            Paul – Rob Glean
            Steve – Richard Blake
            Gordon – Richard Blake
            SOL Soloist #1 – Shayna Steele
            SOL Soloist #2 – Richard Blake

            Jesus Christ Superstar – 9/3/00 – Closing
            Saturday Night Fever – 1/1/00 – Richard Blake as Tony
            Jesus Christ Superstar – 7/25/00 – Max von Essen as Jesus, Shayna
            Steele as Mary

            OFF BROADWAY:
            Chess 1992 off Broadway with Ray Walker, Kathleen R. McAllen, J. Mark
            McVey, Patrick Judo, Jan Horvata
            Tick, tick, boom – 1/6/02 – Closing Night
            Tick, tick boom – 10/14/01 – Raul Esparza's Last
            Tick, tick, boom – 8/12/01 – Charlie Pollock as Jonathan
            Tick, tick, boom – 6/10/01 – Raul Esparza, Jerry Dixon, Amy Spanger
            Tick, tick, boom – 11/16/01 – Charlie Pollock as Michael
            Tick, tick, boom – 12/9/01 – Charlie Pollock as Michael

            LONDON:
            Reduced Shakespeare – 8/4/02 – Gary Fannin, Bryan Torfeh, Kyle Dadd
            Taboo – 8/19/02 – Boy George as Leigh Bowery – London
            Reduced Shakespeare America – 8/9/02 – Adam Long, David Letwin,
            Matthew Hendrickson
            Reduced Shakespeare America - 8/13/02 – Gary Fannin, Richard Lynson,
            Matthew Hendrickson
            Reduced Shakespeare – 8/18/02 – Richard Lynson, Gary Fannin, Kyle
            Dadd
            Reduced Shakespeare America – 8/20/02 – Kyle Dadd, John Schwab, Bryan
            Torfeh
            Reduced Shakespeare – 1/5/03 – Richard Lynson, John Schwab, Rick Bland
            Reduced Shakespeare – 1/3/03 – Richard Lynson, Mikey O'Connor, Rick
            Bland
            Bombay Dreams – 8/1/02 – London – OLC
            RENT – 5/23/98 – London evening
            Mark – Anthony Rapp
            Roger – Adam Pascal
            Mimi – Krysten Cummings
            Joanne – Jacqui DuBois
            Maureen – Jessica Tezier
            Benny – Bonny Lockhart
            Collins – Jesse L. Martin
            Angel – Wilson Jermaine Heredia
            Mark's mom – Angela Bradley
            Alexi – Claire Coates
            Paul – Leon Maurice-Jones
            Steve – Robert Soloman
            Gordon – Josh Cohen
            SOL Soloist #1 – Rachel McFarlane
            SOL Soloist #2 – Mykal Rand

            RENT – 5/23/98 – London matinee
            Mark – Anthony Rapp
            Roger – Adam Pascal
            Mimi – Krysten Cummings
            Joanne – Jacqui DuBois
            Maureen – Jessica Tezier
            Benny – Bonny Lockhart
            Collins – Jesse L. Martin
            Angel – Wilson Jermaine Heredia
            Mark's mom – Angela Bradley
            Alexi – Claire Coates
            Paul – Leon Maurice-Jones
            Steve – Robert Soloman
            Gordon – Josh Cohen
            SOL Soloist #1 – Rachel McFarlane
            SOL Soloist #2 – Mykal Rand

            OTHER:
            RENT – 2/9/99 – Sydney Australia
            Mark – Justin Smith
            Roger – Peter Murphy
            Mimi – Cecilia Low
            Joanne – Geneviere Davis
            Maureen – Michelle Smith
            Benny – Jonathan Stuart
            Collins – Mark Richard Ford
            Angel – Opell Ross
            Mark's mom – Natalie Bassingthwaighte
            Alexi – Kathleen De Leon
            Paul – Matthew Lee
            Steve – Thern Reynolds
            Gordon – Gavin D. Andrew
            SOL Soloist #1 – Annie Crummer
            SOL Soloist #2 – Migeul Ayesa

            The Wild Party – Andrew Lippa – 1997 Demo
            Cabaret Tour – 8/28/99 – Norbert Leo Butz as Emcee
            Warm by J.C. Gonzales with Sara Ramirez, Shayna Steele, Owen Johnston
            and Yasmin Alers. Tape also has demo by Shayna Steele
            Parade Demo by Jason Robert Brown with Norm Lewis
            Grease – 12/94 Highlights – Brooke Shields and Ray Walker

            please contact me at JAWAR7@... and i'll negotiate a price.

            Thanks!!!

            Julia