MASTER RELEASE - GHOST UK TOUR AUDIO

  • B Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2013
      I have an audio of the new UK Tour of Ghost.

      Nice quality and tracked. Email me your list if interested. Thanks.

      Ghost UK Tour - 12 April 2013
      CAST
      Sam Wheat (Stewart Clarke), Molly Jensen (Rebecca Trehearn), Oda Mae Brown (Wendy Mae Brown), Carl Bruner (David Roberts)
      Willie Lopez (Ivan De Freitas), Subway Ghost (Stevie Hutchinson)

      Sample  :  Suspend My Disbelief
      http://www.sendspace.com/file/x23srq