[music_theatre] HD, Phantom Of The Opera, lists, etc

  • Allen Waiserman
    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 1, 2010
      Hey guys.
      Does anyone plan to film Phantom Of The Opera anytime soon? I'd really like a higher quality newer release and I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in a newer copy.

      Which brings me to this: High Definition.

      I know not everyone has money and it's a blessing that people film shows as it is, but with HD, Blu-ray and AVCHD being cheaper now, i think it would be amazing to start to see shows in HD. I will hopefully be filming Phantom in Vegas in HD and releasing on Blu-ray if all goes well. And in general if someone needs camcorder choosing/editing/transfering help, feel free to ask me anything!

      Also, if possible, can i get a list of every 9 to 5 DVD released? I'd really appreciate that as id like to get every.
      Also, does anyone have a list of all recent Wicked DVDs released from SF,Bway,LA, tours, international because Sunsetblvd79 (Ryan) doesn't have his up to date.

      Thanks in advance