Hi There! ^_^

  • zeus_iscool@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2001
      Hey Ya'll!

      Umm...I'm new to the group, and I just needed to ask a few questions
      for a school assignment on The History Of Theatre and Modern Cinema.

      Ok...Here it goes...

      * What are your opinions on how cinematic musical theatre (Like
      Wizard Of Oz, Singing In The Rain, Sound Of Music) has evolved and
      changed. Are there any more musicals on screen?

      * Do you think the auditioning style and expectations have changed
      since the 'Hollywood Golden Age' and now?

      * Do you think the quality of theatre and cinema (Particularly
      cinema) have changed at all since the 'Hollywood Golden Age' and now?

      Thanks, Keith