DESERT ISLAND Game

  • Phantasmagoria
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2000
      Hi All,

      This message is to invite all of you to come and check out a very cool, FREE Internet game that I run on eGroups called DESERT ISLAND. You can subscribe by going directly to http://www.egroups.com/group/DESERTISLAND or go and check out the Official DESERT ISLAND Website at http://members.theglobe.com/beast333/desertisland .
      There's a link on the main page so that you can also subscribe directly from there. Use the drop down menu at the top of the page in order to navigate the whole site (there's ten pages at the moment and more on the way).

      DESERT ISLAND is a cross between the "Desert Island Discs" idea (if you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring one CD, one book, one movie and one TV Show what would they be?) and the "Survivor" / "Big Brother" shows - complete with weekly Immunity Challenges and Banishments.

      One of the four Categories is for MOVIES and another is MUSIC which is why I'm sending this message to you.

      So go subscribe at http://www.egroups.com/group/DESERTISLAND or go visit the DESERT ISLAND Home Page at http://members.theglobe.com/beast333/desertisland and learn more about it first.

      The current game will be ending on November 20, 2000 and a new game will be starting soon after.

      BEAST333