IMPORTANT! MURG members resubscribed

  • Randal A. Koene
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2002
      Hi All,

      I have just mass-subscribed everyone who was subscribed to MURG at Yahoo.

      If you DID NOT receive a welcome message from murg@...,
      please let me know so that I can correct your subscription!

      I attempted to maintain the regular email / digest preferences that you
      used at Yahoo. If they are not satisfactory, please follow the directions
      in the welcome message to change your personal preferences!

      As soon as it is apparent that the re-subscription worked well, I will
      unsubscribe at Yahoo and warn newcomers to go to the new list. For the
      time being, murg@yahoogroups.com will continue to exist in case there are
      problems.

      Cheers,
      Randal