!!! Attention Unique Items For You Or The Ones You Love !!!

  • Mary Ward
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2011
      Here are two web sites you can go to and check out what I make that you can purchase for yourself or others. Most are made of duct tape and other materials. There are a couple digital items as well.

      Please check them out and see if they are something you would be interested in.

      http://www.fiverr.com/users/smward or

      facebook.com/ifyoucantductit

      I am open to new ideas for either site. I am just starting out and would like to get this business off and going.