Can I add you as a friend first?

  • sarahje002
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
      I'm Mary, 20 years old, white. I'm from USA. I'd like to make friend
      or more with the same kind of people. Can I add you to my friend
      circle? I have a detailed profile here and I'm mary4love here. Check
      me out and to see if you'd like to join me or not as my friend or more.
      http://www.geocities.com/mary055c/
    • maddy_mailoor
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2007
        yes...of course....