I am sorry to all my snail mail pals - here i move again - i hope to see you in my letterbox soon

  • tamara (tammy) stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2005
      greetings to all that reside on the inky trail of life. I have been a
      very poor snailer these last couple of months. i have responded to so
      many wonderful letters i just have not sent them because my addy keeps
      changing and well i figure i should wait until i have that all figured
      out before i send the letters out.

      I feel just awful that i have been so bad, people think that i dont
      want to be pals and that is SOOOO far from the truth.

      john and i are going to be living a part for awhile he is extremely
      stressed about money which yes i know is a normal thing but what is
      better is i am going to be moving home closer to my family and
      friends. plus i am going to have having a good paying job and staying
      a nice place with really reasonable rent which is going to be nice, so
      i will be able to send my letters as i write them and send little
      surprises in them as well.

      so i am moving to a new house AGAIN this time though i know i wont be
      moving again it is affordable and well it just makes more sense to be
      near family and friends. i get to keep my dogs my spirit n rex and
      well it will be great to be home.

      so some of you know me and well you will be recieving letters from me
      soon or in a couple of weeks once i am settled and i can write ya a
      little update, but to those whom are saying whom is this crazy
      canadian chick whom is moving all the time

      my name is Tamara (tammy) stevens, i am 29 will be (30) oh my god i
      will be 30 on feb 17. i am engaged but separate at the momment with
      john he is stressed out so we will try and do the long distance well
      it is only an hour away. i have two dogs spirit(black lab/ husky) and
      rex golden retreiver/ nova scotia duck toller)

      I am going to be working at the rehab with speical needs population i
      had taken a break from it for a couple of years now i am going back

      my hobbies include: collecting post cards, plotting my pen pals on a
      world map, teddy bears, light houses stuff, angels, pens (love piolot
      pens), stickers, stationary, paranormal/spiritualaity/new age creating
      books on different things, dolphins, continueous learning,

      and i am extremely passionate about the lost art of letterwriting and dogs

      so if you are my pen pal you will hear from me soon, if you are a pen
      pal from my past i have loads to tell you drop me a line, or if you
      are intersted in perhaps being my pen pal well i hope you will be in
      my letterbox soon

      love and light my fellow snailers, please dont be too upset with the
      delay in the letters my inky trail has been a little more bumpy than
      usual but i am turning the corner..... hope to meet up with you soon
      :)

      --
      Tamara Stevens
      1837 Hwy #1