hi

  • heather703
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 14, 2004
      Just wanted to try and get some people to join my group

      those_who_love_the_lord@yahoogroups.com

      Thanks,,
    • ogundina oluwatosin
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 18, 2007
        hi i recieved your email which you sent.thanks for your concern.i would like to say hi to all my pals.

      • ogundina oluwatosin
        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 20, 2007
          hi multionpenpals,thanks for making me a member of your group.how can i get in touch with members as friends.

        • Tracy
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 7, 2007
            are you all looking for pen pals please send me your name ands
            address and email to

            nalla_3512@...

            I will add you to my newsletter .I have 5 subscriber and tere
            growing gradually .

            In subject line put Tracy Sanders Newsletter

            if you are interested in the newsletter you will get

            5 issues printed 5 free gifts
            emailed subscription
            free printed stationary
            free drawing to win free stuff :)

            special price is 15.00 set price for usa Other countrys 25.00
            you can put your name in the newsletter for free Tracy
          • mesker yirefu
            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 17, 2008
              I am Mesker (witness) from Ethiopia. I am 20, male
              I want a lady 2 right to me.and my reply will be faster than the "speed of light"

            • mmoore276
              Message 6 of 17 , May 8, 2009
                Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself .. My name is Michael and I currently have a 6 yr old boy who means the entire world for me.

                I'm just looking to make some new friends here. A little about me .. I would have to say I absolute love sports. And of course there is my job that usually sparks lots of questions. I work as a private investigator. Go ahead and ask away lol

                Looking forward to meeting some new friends.

                Thanks

                Michael
              • mmoore0215
                Message 7 of 17 , Aug 23, 2009
                  Hello Everyone

                  Time for another fun filled week, I hope everyone has a good week ahead of them.

                  Mike
                • Michael M
                  Message 8 of 17 , Oct 18, 2009
                    Just dropping in to say hi and see how things are going with everyone ??
                  • Mahesh Tvm
                    Message 9 of 17 , Jun 28, 2011
                      hi me engineer aged 45 from india . i like kind hearted
                      humour loving pen pals who also like travrlling reading and
                      sharing everything . if interested you can write me
                      maheshtvm1980@...

                    • ladymeg1974
                      Message 10 of 17 , Dec 16, 2011
                        my name is megan im 37 in the usa. i would like new pen pals and swaping pals. megan
                      • Lor
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jan 26, 2012
                          hi i,m lorena and new here looking for new pals i,m 40 from australia married 3 kids 1 grandson,,have a mini zoo like crafts and much more if you would like to be pals lorenashaw@...
                        • ladymeg1974
                          Message 12 of 17 , Mar 19, 2012
                            would any one like to swap. and what do you swap. im in the usa. megan
                          • AMEL RABIE
                            Message 13 of 17 , Mar 29, 2012
                              hi megan are you interested to swap to Algeria Algers exactly nice appartement in the center of the capital
                              i wauld to swap :) if u are interested i will share you pictures and every thing hope u doo :) emile

                              Miss Rabie Amel

                              De : ladymeg1974 <megpeg1974@...>
                              À : multinationpenpals@yahoogroups.com
                              Envoyé le : Mardi 20 mars 2012 6h37
                              Objet : [Multi~nation Penpals] hi

                              would any one like to swap. and what do you swap. im in the usa. megan