911 address change

  • Tamara (Tammy)Stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      well what do you do when you move into a home and than you find out
      that it is full of mildew, well you have to find a new home

      so i am having a very stressful time so here is my address now and i
      am not going to move again for a very long while if i can help it.
      the address for my pen pals from the past, current pen pals and peole
      that maybe would like to have me as a pen pal.

      I need some new home wishes and blessings the new address is
      tamara stevens
      16 Matador court
      sackville, NS
      B4C 3G9 Canada
      fundysnailer@...

      i have been having the worst luck you can imagine, send some good
      luck my way my fellow snailers, seed me warm new home blessings
      need some home warm wishes for my new home

      Love and Light from Tamara