I NEED OREGON PPLS 4 HELP!

  • Leah | PANAMA |
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      hello :)
      Im looking for some Oregon pen pals for an important love mission.

      If you are from oregon and you think you can help me, Reply me immediately!

      Thanks for read,

      Leah

      I love Penpals and Postcards
      My postcard preferences are: city night/day views, parks, mezquitas, Unesco, villages, churches, and all touristic places. In envelope or postmarked. :)

      Address: Leah Gantes / Apartado 55-0770 / Paitilla - Panama / PANAMA