sad news

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2004
      hi all

      had to attend a wake last evening for a second cousin.

      sad news is that I and two other cousins were the only ones there in the family and some close friends.

      Her own brother did not attend which i feel is wrong, anyways he is the one who has to live with it.

      take care

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 16, 2005
        hi all

        just wanted to let you know our cat Tarina passed away at home on Tuesday morning.

        She was 14 years old.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 2005
          hi all

          today is the fifth year anniversary of my mom's death.

          It is also sad as sunday was the day that Patrick and I took a ride out to her apartment to have dinner and spend the day together.

          I am cooking one of her famous dinners today of picnic ham, cabbage and mashed potatoes.

          hope everyone else is doing well.

          take care.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 17, 2006
            hi all

            sorry for not posting sooner.

            I have been busy with my son's first start of School and then on Monday, my mother in law went into the hospital to have a tumor removed on her colon. When they were performing the surgery, they found a hernia was pressing on her intestines so they took care of both.

            What they did not realize is that she had an arroysym on her aoerta and that she was bleeding internally. Her blood pressure dropped really low on Friday, she went into cardiac arrest several times, then into a coma before passing away at 12:00 pm.

            She was 83 years old. Her wake is Monday and her funeral is Tuesday.

            I have to try to be strong for both my husband and Patrick our nine year old son who is taking this really hard.

            I will try to get back on line next weekend.