friends wanted

  • Laura Lynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2004
      Hi Everyone,
      My name is Laura Fetzner, I am in my mid forties from the USA.
      I am looking for snailmail pals ages 30 and up worldwide.
      I enjoy: music, crafts of all types, spending time with family and
      friends, trading FB's, shopping, dancing, dining out, cooking,
      baking, gardening, the outdoors, reading, scrap booking, Christmas,
      history, yard sales, bingo, collecting and more.
      I will answer either male or female.
      Please e-mail me for my address. You can reach me at either:
      needleworkpals@...
      or at:
      I will be celebrating my big 44th birthday on August 29.
      Can't wait to hear from you all.
      Smiles and laughter,
      Laura Fetzner