EXTRA EXTRA - NEWS about Tamara

  • Tamara Stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2004
      well where to begin, it is hard to imagine but there is some
      important news i must share with all of you. As some of you know i
      belive that everything happens for a reason. SO with that i had lost
      my job and around the same time i had gone home which is in the
      annapolis valley here in nova scotia. many people say that where i
      grew up is gods country because of the fact it is beautiful if you
      would like glimpse here is the site for it
      http://www.valleyweb.com
      ok so i went home this weekend to visit with my family and friends
      and my cousin alana which we are only 6 months apart we have a very
      special bond. we grew up in a small community called Morden. So, we
      have been thinking about starting up a intergenerational center it
      would service older adults and children/youth (and all ages in
      between)so that is what i am going to do we are moving back to where
      i grew up to be around the people that mean so much to me
      so my newest adventure is by the bay care here is the website i have
      created for it if you would like to check it out
      http://www.freewebs.com/bythebaycare
      it is going to be a non profit organization
      so my new address will be

      tamara stevens
      c/o alana sabean
      RR3aylesford
      kings co, NS B0P 1C0
      Canada

      or

      tamara stevens
      29 australia road
      morden, ns
      B0P 1C0 Canada

      so i need NEW ADDRESS labels of course It was diffcult to make this
      dicision but my grandmother had broken both with in six months of
      each other. so i need to go home and help out the old folks
      so there is it i am going to be busy with packing. I cant believe it
      i am going home.
      http://www.lulu.com/correspondence
      http://www.freewebs.com/askmystical
      tamaras_snails@...