Sad about hardly hearing from people overseas not replying to my ads about pals

  • cj26002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2004
      Hi everyone. Im kind of depressed depressed over hardly anyone
      overseas has responded to my pen pal ads. I was hopeing to find
      overseas pen pals. I dont know If Its me they dont want to be pen
      pals with or what. Im just expressing my feelings Is all , nothing
      bad. Really would of thought of more people replying to my ads , but
      only a few have from overseas. So Im still hopeing , & looking for
      snail pen pals overseas. Im a 28 , female , from Washington State ,
      Usa. Really would like to snail pen pals ( Not Interested In email
      sorry ) In these countries , Ireland , Iceland , Scotland , Italy ,
      Swizerland , Sweden , Norway , Europe , Russia , Romania . New
      Zealand , West Indies , South America , Scotland , any other
      countries. But not Interested Men from India , Middle East , &
      Africa , those who email me from those countries will be deleted. Im
      only Interested In true long lasting friendship. Im a open minded
      person , & age Isnt a matter to me when having friends. Please email
      me at cj26002@... Thank you , CeCe