my week

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2004
      hi all

      my week has been busy. had to work all work like everyone else.

      had wednesday afternoon off, all day thursday and 1/2 friday.

      took my six year old son patrick to dermatologist on friday to have a large lump like mole removed on his left leg. they are now going to perform a bioposy and wanted to ask everyone to please pray for him so that it turns out ok.

      he goes back to doctor in two weeks unless test reveals cancer.

      my tomato and squash plants have lots of flowers on them.

      hope everyone is having a great weekend.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 12, 2004
        hi all

        so far computer is working good!!

        Keep your fingers crossed.

        I am on vacation this week. Been doing some yardwork, rest and will try to go away for day on either friday or saturday as I go back to work on monday!! boo! hoo!1

        hope all is well'

        Patrick's birthday party last month was great. Everyone enjoyed the magician show.

        he went to two birthday parties last weekend.

        have a great week and weekend!!

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 10, 2005
          hi all

          sorry for not posting sooner.

          I am on vacation this week. Hope to take our son to see a few places.

          He will be 8 on July 18. We will have his party the end of this month.

          Have to see if we will either have hot dogs and hamburgers or just hire caterers depending on the cost.

          He wants a bouncy bounce in the yard.

          Take care.

          Sue

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 24, 2005
            hi all

            I am fine. Patrick just got over a headache and now my husband has one.

            I am having chills and trying to stay warm.

            not too busy at work.

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 26 12:32 PM
              Hi all

              Today I planted 16 pansies in purple with white. Next weekend, I will plant some petunas.

              I will be picking up the 15 freschas bulbs that I bought from Patrick's school on Tuesday. I hope to put them in the garden out in the back.

              Boy, the flowers are coming up great!! I have purple tulips and my daffodils are blooming.

              I also have hyacinths and out in my back yard, we have the lilac trees starting their flowers.

              I also have virginia bluebells that are blooming and the rose trees have lots of leaves. Hopefully, they will produce a lot of buds. They are purple roses!!

              I also have a pink rose tree and several miniature roses.

              I have lots of daylilies and some are reblooming daylilies. I also have butterfly bushes, bleeding hearts, balloon flowers and scabasia and carnations.

              Everything at work is going well. I took my son Patrick to work on Thursday. They gave the children (there were a total of 21) a backback, water bottle, measuring ruler, pens, post it notes and flashlight. He also received a t-shirt with the Travelers name on it. Of course all of the items have the logo on them (the red umbrella!).

              They all had a good time. They were given breakfast and lunch and snacks.

              They even got to put together a computer. They enjoyed that part the best

              Take care