Re: [Multi~nation Penpals] newbie intro :o)

  • Vintage Mom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26 9:19 AM
      Ok, I am I to understand that this whould be a book, somewhat like a telephone directory, with everyones inf in it (those that reply to your request)? Would this book be made available to the general public, like buying it in a bookstore, so that anyone off the street can purchase a copy? Please explain further as I am confused..
      Cheryl

      PS did you want to be penpals?

      ltamaras_snails@... wrote:

      The penpal treasury my original thought that it would be a good thing for people to have a great book to record your pen pals information. Something like a scrapbook. But than I started getting emails with regards to that and well I have another idea. We could create a real pen pal treasury. So I had an idea. I have wanted to start lost art of letterwriting society. This is the perfect tool to do so.
      If you would like to submit your info to the pen pal treasury all you have to do is email me at
      Tamaras_snails@... or you can send me your page(s) of info about you to my address be as creative as you like
      Tamara Stevens
      6 Commodore Ave
      Sackville, NS B4E 3B2 Canada
      http://www.lalw.org
      http://snailmailstuff.4t.com
      This will be updated every year and the proceeds from the sales will be the membership to the society. It should help pay for the registration so 2005 will be volume 1.
      It will have snail mail pals that are members and it will provide you enough room for you to add your pen pals information in the section for each year. The lost art of letterwriting is about to be revisited J .I would love to have any feedback that you can provide. Lost art of letterwriting society = http://www.lalw.org
      A guide to pen paling
      What is Snail Mail: the
      By Tamara Stevens
      Publisher: Global Book Publisher