hi newbie here

  • annychenghk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2004
      Hello, My name is Anny and I'm 21 years old Chinese female from Hong
      Kong. I like swapping FB, Deco, Label bag, Slam, and Postcard. 1
      time postcard swappers are welcome, too! I have been penpalling for
      10 years and swapping for 5 years. My hobbies are watching movies,
      listening to music, traveling, spending time with my friends,
      karaoke, learning languages and cultures, penpaling, reading books,
      and many more! Look forward to meet you all soon.

      By the way, I am now make nice decos, so if anyone wants some decos
      made for them, feel free to send me some. Send me an email for my
      addy annycheng@b... (5-10 per envelope with self-adhersive
      labels) And I will make decos with all the labels. You may specify
      the themes you want, I will try my best to follow.
      Now, I am making Precious Moments, Suzy's Zoo and Diddl themes.