Re: [Multi~nation Penpals] New Penpals Wanted

  • katthleen wynegar
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi- I would love to write to you by postal mail- I am a 35 year old female- my address is Kathleen Wynegar
      201 North Center
      Apt. C
      Lowell, Michigan 4931 U.S.A.

      Eunice Ebejer <eusarah02@...> wrote:
      Hello !

      I just joined your group and I was wondering if anybody out there needs a penpal from Malta - Europe.

      My name is Eunice Ebejer. I am a 29 year old female from the island of Malta. I am married and a mum of a 2 year old girl.
      My hobbies are penpalling and my dogs. With my pals I swap Fbs, stationery, stickers.... I am crazy on Diddl.
      I am searching for Female penpals only around my age. So, anyone interested write to me on:
      eusarah02@...

      Thanks alot & Hope to hear from you soon!

      LOL !

      Your new friend
      Eunice
      Malta