Pen Pal intro

  • Jami
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2004
      Hello everyone, my name is Jami and I am 25 years old. I am happily married and love to make new friends. I swap FB's (no mommy FB's), crams, FS's, lable bags, stickers, stationary and anything else I can stuff in an envelope :) I am also looking for people who like to do plastic canvas and would like to share patterns by photocopying and sending them by snail mail. I am looking for pals in the USA or Canada only and I am not looking to write to prisoners. Males and females of all ages are welcomed.

      I have many interests and hobbies. I enjoy spending time with my animals, reading true crime books, swimming, plastic canvas crafts, knitting, crocheting and more :) If anyone is looking for new pals or swappers feel free to write to me. Also, I will match any amount of FB's sent to me.

      I look forward to hearing from and also swapping with you soon :)
      Write and Swap soon
      Jami
      jami@...
      Jami Apthorp