New snailmail pals wanted

  • Laura F
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2004
      Hi Everyone,
      My name is Laura, age 43 from the USA.
      I am looking for snailmail penpals worldwide. Pleae write me for
      snailmail address. You can reach me at:
      or at my address listed above.
      All are invited to join my group, too.
      I enjoy: music, crafts, Christmas, family, penpals, swapping
      friendship books, concerts, cooking, bingo, decorating, gardening,
      reading, history, collecting, animals and so much more.
      Please drop me a line, let's become friends.
      Smiles and sunshine,
      Laura