free email for letterwriters

  • Tamara Stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2004
      Guess what all my fellow snailers my society is coming along I have
      with Frank my moderater of the LOST ART OF LETTERWRITING yahoo
      group, we have made email free for you all and if you want bigger
      mail boxes you can talk to frank about it. He has some really good
      deals but you can get free email and you can have your email address
      as your web address. Well I just want to share this with all the
      snailers you can have a email / web address that reflects your
      awsome hobby
      Check it out
      Lost art of letterwriting (www.lalw.org)
      http://mail.lalw.org/

      Please don't be made it is just spreading the good news for letter
      writingers everywhere
      My address is tamaras_snails@...

      Tamara
      ps email me and tell you what you think