LOOKIN' FOR FREAK PENPALS

  • steinwegnachtgreg
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2003
      My name's Laura, i'm 18 and I'm from Italy.
      I'm looking for a ┬žnailmail sincere friendship [please no e-pals and only europe] with someone who share my interests and would like to exchange long letters talkin' about everything of this world: life, school, boys, problems, future, war, peace, socks... I like writing, reading, movies, books, photography, discuss, punkrock&metal music, hippies, ┬žnailmail and much more. I'm a dreamer, an artist looking for creative&original people. Come on, drop me a line and ask for my address.