Re-introduction!!

  • Larry Montello
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2003
      My name is Larry Montello and I live in Chandler, Arizona, USA.
      Six months of each year, my youngest child, Zena, 12, lives with me.
      The other half of the year she lives in Minnesota with her mother.
      Zena is the youngest of my eight children, all from the same marriage
      that ended about 3 years ago. I have recently married Ann from
      Australia, though I am not sure how that is going to work out yet.

      In my life I have lived in 14 different US states and traveled in
      48. I have also traveled quite a lot in Canada, and some in Mexico.
      No where else YET! I work with mentally challenged people in
      group homes. This is my latest career, among many. In the past I
      have been, among other things, a teacher, small business owner,
      manager, waiter, hospital technician, salesman, community liaison
      person, and delivery driver. I have been in my current job about a
      year and a half. I have always been a inquisitive and curious
      person, which explains my university degrees. They are in geography,
      history, political science and English Literature.

      I have a wide variety of interests and hobbies. Among my strong
      interests are: history, geography, cultures, music, literature,
      science, nature and wildlife, and sports.
      Among my hobbies are: collecting stamps, postcards, books, LP
      records, sports memorabilia, and maps. I love baseball!

      I am hoping someone will be my e-mail and or snailmail pal, and I
      am hoping I will hear from you soon!
      Larry