New snailmail pals sought

  • laura1960gal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Hi,
      My name is laura Lynn Fetzner, age 43 from the USA.
      I am looking for happy sincere penpals worldwide.
      I enjoy: music, crafts of all types, trading friendship books,
      family, penpals, cooking, dining out, baking, dancing, gardening,
      decorating, rubber stamping, scrap booking, Christmas, reading, yard
      sales, bingo, collecting and so much more.
      I will answer most worldwide.
      please write me at either:
      Laura1960sgal@...
      or