groups

  • someone else
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2003
      here are the groups that I belong to.

      I just love to get mail. I hate coming home to an empty mail box with only bills to look forward to.

      At the present time, I have posted a number of 3 times and only have received a total of 8 replies.

      I am not sure if it is due to the fact that I belong to so many groups that I don't hear from anyone but to be honest with you, I am still looking for more letters.

      I am 47 years old, married and have six year old son.

      My hobbies are reading, gardening and making friends.

      please e-mail me at:

      sue_online20002001@... if you want to write to me.

      sue
      '