Re intro from halifax, ns Canada

  • Tamara Stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      The Seasons are changing soon the leaves will be wonderful bright
      colors. I am writing from the East Coast of Canada Halifax, Nova
      Scotia, Canada. I have lived in the province of Nova Scotia (new
      Scotland) all my life. For me snail mail is like a magical part of
      Christmas everyday, my favorite time of the day is when you walk out
      to the mailbox, you open it and you have received this something that
      has your name on it and it isn't a bill it is a letter address to
      you. Someone has taken the time to sit and write/type and maybe even
      decorates the envelope and letter and you open it and it is this
      amazing letter and maybe some tuck ins from some who become your
      instant friend from near or from far it is the same feeling. This
      special glow inside. It's like writing in a journal. But you get to
      send it away instead of keeping it lying around where wondering eyes
      can get a peek. To me it is like getting a gift everyday. I am sure
      that everyone has a special place in there heart where getting a
      letter makes their cup runneith over. I believe that everything
      happens for a reason, that less is more. People come into our lives
      for a reason. So I believe that you are reading this for a reason.
      Make a life long friend pick up a pen and paper, or type or write
      whatever just make my letterbox smile

      I am currently trying to collect the 50 states cards (that look like
      a stamp) Greetings from … I have Maine and Kentucky.

      ME -Tamara Stevens- Feb 17, 1975 28 years old
      Work – I will be starting work at a call center in September; this is
      a major change but welcome one I had to get out of the health care
      field for health reasons.
      Children/4 legged Varity- spirit black lab/husky she talks love you,
      mom etc n Rex (duck toiler/golden retriever – very handsome and
      gentle is my baby
      Partner- John (Feb 7) 28 years old we me online in Feb 2000
      Interests/Hobbies –collecting angels, Buttons, collecting pooh stuff,
      care bears stuff, souvenir spoons from all over, dolphin stuff,
      butterflies, stickers, stationary, note cards, quotes, recipes/cook
      books, paranormal/newage/spirituality, and crafts
      Postcards I collect from where my snails are from and put them around
      a world map where I plot my snail pals
      What I am NOT looking for
      NO People from Ghana looking for a wife or money
      NO Religious individuals that try to bombard you with their beliefs –
      sorry I have my
      Own.
      Males I don't mind you writing but I am happy in my relationship with
      John and I love him.
      NO PRISONERS Please respect my wishes if you don't you simply will
      get a reply. You letters will end up either in the trash or my dead
      letter office.
      When pen meets paper please make my mailbox and my nights more
      Bearable.... Love and light Tamara

      May the angels light guide you ... Tamara

      Tamara Stevens
      6 Commodore Ave,
      Sackville, NS B4E 3B2 Canada
      snailmail_postalmail@...