hi

  • Nicola
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 25, 2003
      Hi
      I am female and i am 39 years old. i am happily married and live in
      the Uk with hubby and our 2 daughters.
      I am looking for some male penpals near my age who are also married
      with kids. I want English speaking penpals from the USA, Canada,
      Australia and New Zealand. Only friendship thanks
    • Nina Orchard
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 28, 2003
        Hi, Im Nina, nice to meet you all.Hope you all have a good weekend, xxxxxxxxxxxx

      • heather703
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 14, 2004
          Just wanted to try and get some people to join my group

          those_who_love_the_lord@yahoogroups.com

          Thanks,,
        • ogundina oluwatosin
          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 18, 2007
            hi i recieved your email which you sent.thanks for your concern.i would like to say hi to all my pals.

          • ogundina oluwatosin
            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 20, 2007
              hi multionpenpals,thanks for making me a member of your group.how can i get in touch with members as friends.

            • Tracy
              Message 6 of 17 , Aug 7, 2007
                are you all looking for pen pals please send me your name ands
                address and email to

                nalla_3512@...

                I will add you to my newsletter .I have 5 subscriber and tere
                growing gradually .

                In subject line put Tracy Sanders Newsletter

                if you are interested in the newsletter you will get

                5 issues printed 5 free gifts
                emailed subscription
                free printed stationary
                free drawing to win free stuff :)

                special price is 15.00 set price for usa Other countrys 25.00
                you can put your name in the newsletter for free Tracy
              • mesker yirefu
                Message 7 of 17 , Jan 17, 2008
                  I am Mesker (witness) from Ethiopia. I am 20, male
                  I want a lady 2 right to me.and my reply will be faster than the "speed of light"

                • mmoore276
                  Message 8 of 17 , May 8, 2009
                    Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself .. My name is Michael and I currently have a 6 yr old boy who means the entire world for me.

                    I'm just looking to make some new friends here. A little about me .. I would have to say I absolute love sports. And of course there is my job that usually sparks lots of questions. I work as a private investigator. Go ahead and ask away lol

                    Looking forward to meeting some new friends.

                    Thanks

                    Michael
                  • mmoore0215
                    Message 9 of 17 , Aug 23, 2009
                      Hello Everyone

                      Time for another fun filled week, I hope everyone has a good week ahead of them.

                      Mike
                    • Michael M
                      Message 10 of 17 , Oct 18, 2009
                        Just dropping in to say hi and see how things are going with everyone ??
                      • Mahesh Tvm
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jun 28, 2011
                          hi me engineer aged 45 from india . i like kind hearted
                          humour loving pen pals who also like travrlling reading and
                          sharing everything . if interested you can write me
                          maheshtvm1980@...

                        • ladymeg1974
                          Message 12 of 17 , Dec 16, 2011
                            my name is megan im 37 in the usa. i would like new pen pals and swaping pals. megan
                          • Lor
                            Message 13 of 17 , Jan 26, 2012
                              hi i,m lorena and new here looking for new pals i,m 40 from australia married 3 kids 1 grandson,,have a mini zoo like crafts and much more if you would like to be pals lorenashaw@...
                            • ladymeg1974
                              Message 14 of 17 , Mar 19, 2012
                                would any one like to swap. and what do you swap. im in the usa. megan
                              • AMEL RABIE
                                Message 15 of 17 , Mar 29, 2012
                                  hi megan are you interested to swap to Algeria Algers exactly nice appartement in the center of the capital
                                  i wauld to swap :) if u are interested i will share you pictures and every thing hope u doo :) emile

                                  Miss Rabie Amel

                                  De : ladymeg1974 <megpeg1974@...>
                                  À : multinationpenpals@yahoogroups.com
                                  Envoyé le : Mardi 20 mars 2012 6h37
                                  Objet : [Multi~nation Penpals] hi

                                  would any one like to swap. and what do you swap. im in the usa. megan