Leaving on Vacation!!! PLEASE READ!

  • CaliforniaBchBm@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2003
      Hi Everyone~
      I apologize for the cross post... but I just wanted to let everyone know we
      are leaving this week on our trip.. so I will be going NO mail.. until the end
      of July when we return from our vacation. We are going to Las Vegas for about
      2-3 days, then on to Utah..where we will visit Zion Nat'l park, Bryce Canyon,
      Dinosaur Nat'l Monument, then visit my grandma and some family in the Salt
      Lake City/Ogden area. Then we will go to Pocatello, ID. Visit my uncle Forrest
      and we'll drive up to Wyoming and visit Yellowstone for about 4 days.. then
      continue up to Boise, Idaho visit my other grandma.. and spend about 10 days with
      her.. then we'll go up to Lake Tahoe, NV. and visit my Aunt Joan, for about 4
      days and come home through San Fransisco. So we'll be gone ALL of July. PLEASE
      DON'T UNSUB ME. LOL... I will be on mail until Tuesday EARLY morning. So if
      anyone wants postcards or anything.. email me PRIVATELY at
      CaliforniaBchBm@.....and i'll be happy to pick up postcards for you. I hope all of you have a
      wonderful summer. Everyone stay safe.. For my SWAP groups: EVERY SINGLE swap I
      have owed was sent this past week.. or will be going out BY tuesday. PROMISE
      CROSS MY HEART. LOL I will post once more before we leave tuesday.
      Hugs..
      Jodi