Tulsa Destroyed by Nuclear Fallout! A short in the wiring of a nuclear missile i

  • homelesschildrenus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2003
      Tulsa Destroyed by Nuclear Fallout! A short in the wiring of a
      nuclear missile in a Kansas Silo set off a nuclear explosion that
      rocked the Midwest. A strong southerly wind blew the fallout into
      Tulsa where the wind died along with thousands of Tulsans. So watch
      for it coming soon to Tulsa. The Nuclear Fallout.

      This message brought to you by Tulsa Police Officers and other Tulsa
      Civil Servants who stock (ten year sentence) and terrorize (life
      without parole) citizens who are minding their own business. I have
      been woken up by Police Officers yelling threats and things
      like, "Your Going To Prison", or they have yelled things like "Get
      out of Town You Crazy Fagit" as they drove by me. It just goes to
      show how stupid red necks really are. They don't know the difference
      between a Prophet and a Fagit! After The Nuclear Fallout they'll be
      singing a different tune. That is if they can sing at all.

      If you live in Tulsa and you want to stay alive, MOVE!

      P.S. If you want to read about a record number of crimes committed
      against an American Citizen by His Own Government go to
      www.jonathanforpresident.batcave.net

      To whom it may concern
      Last night I had a vision. It started out with the view of a large
      rectangular piece of concrete. Next a green force of energy appeared
      on top of the concrete slab. It looked like an electrical charge that
      had energy flowing through it. Then the concrete slab began to open
      with each of the two halves sliding apart. Below the slab appeared to
      be some type of underground silo. Then a huge explosion occurred
      sending giant flames whirling in a circular motion up and out then
      back down, all around the silo. The explosion grew in size until a
      giant mushroom cloud appeared in the sky over the silo. I silently
      asked God when this was going to happen and I got the answer back,
      Soon, Very Soon. Then I asked where it was going to happen. I got
      back the answer Here. This vision was very upsetting so I took a
      break. Then I Silently asked God what caused the explosion. I saw
      what appeared to be a large wire with another wire wrapped around it.
      I took this to mean that there was an electrical short. I suggest the
      wiring be checked on any aging nuclear missiles we may have in place.
    • d91730
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2003
        This is Danielle, the list owner and i am sorry that there was any
        inconvience by this letter, i am sorry i havent been able to check
        all the messages, but i will do it from now on, making sure that you
        dont get junk mail like this... and just to warn you people who do
        send messages like this.... DONT.... it is just useless info that we
        dont need and if you do, your message will be rejected...
        Bye sWaPpeRs
        Danielle.. aka dee