I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP...

  • j.
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2003
      hey everyone out there... :) i really need your
      help... i need new
      penpals... no matter what age, gender or where you
      from... :D i'm a
      20 years old girl from germany...i have long dark hair
      and green eyes
      ( http://www.psychokid.tk ... there you can see some
      pics of me and
      so...). i love going out with my friends, music (i
      play guitar in a
      band), gigs, letters, clubing, swaping fb/decos/and
      other stuff...
      well if someone is interesed, drop me a line (
      losingtouch@... )
      and i'll give you my home address... :)
      hope to reserve many email... :D
      have a nice time

      It's Samaritans' Week. Help Samaritans help others.
      Call 08709 000032 to give or donate online now at http://www.samaritans.org/support/donations.shtm