Stuff For Trade!!!

  • ccoley0815@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2003
      Attention all POTENTIAL Overseas (non-USA) traders!!!

      I have these local Entertainment newspapers for trade. Each come with a
      full-cover color cover with the star named in the description. Of course, I am
      open to trading these to USA swappers as well, but I'd prefer connecting up with
      someone overseas in hopes of furthering my collections.

      Here's what I've got:

      The Charlotte Observer (North Carolina, USA) - May 4, 2003 - George Lopez
      The Charlotte Observer (North Carolina, USA) - April 20, 2003 - Marlo Thomas
      The Charlotte Observer (North Carolina, USA) - April 27, 2003 - John Ritter
      The Charlotte Observer (North Carolina, USA) - June 9, 2002 - Nicolas Cage
      The Charlotte Observer (North Carolina, USA) - March 4, 2001 - David Spade
      The Charlotte Observer (North Carolina, USA) - August 6, 2000 - Melanie
      Griffith
      The Charlotte Observer (North Carolina, USA) - Dec. 12, 1999 - Denzel
      Washington
      The Charlotte Observer (North Carolina, USA) - Jan. 18, 1998 - Mariel
      Hemingway
      The Charlotte Observer (North Carolina, USA) - May 23, 1999 - James Woods
      The Charlotte Observer (North Carolina, USA) - Oct. 27, 2002 - Tim Allen
      Independent Tribune (Concord/Kannapolis, NC, USA) - Dec. 17, 1999 - Emily
      Watson

      As you all probably know...since I've pretty much keep beating the dead horse
      (LOL), I collect all on LISA STANSFIELD (www.lisastansfield.us), but I can
      use one-time swaps for material for traders.

      If anyone (USA traders included) can use these papers -- I will swap
      individually or for the whole lot of them -- please email me at: CColey0815@....

      Hope to hear from some new people!!!

      Take care,
      Carol