giving away FREE pen pals supplies...

  • lindaluna
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2003
      Hello everyone,
      I am sure you have sen me post my pen pal stuff for sale or trade and MANY of you have taken me up on my offers-thank you! :)

      I am wanting to further broaden my customers, and need your help:
      Help me and I help you: For every customer you get me you can get (1) one product FREE or sell items for $1.50 plus postage costs listed and you keep 50 cents for each item purchased.

      Also sell several other books and booklets, which I am offering to give you 50% commissions on.

      Please email me first for more details if you are interested! I willm mail all orders from my house, you don't have to worry about getting the orders etc. Just coolect the cash!!

      Thanks and hope many of you will help me out!

      Linda Luna

      ~-~-~- MERRY MAIL, INC. ~-~-~-~-
      Offering : Unique Personalized Items, address labels, Stationary Items, Business supplies, Books in all categories, Gifts & much More!

      Dashyn Delights= Gourmet Treats,dips and spreads, desserts, baking mixes & so much more 'yummy items'
      http://www.dashyndelights.net/r94

      Leave/View feedback:

      UP TO 75% COMMISSIONS-ASK ME FOR DETAILS
      MERRY MAIL, INC lindaluna@....

      trade-swap-sell-buy-advertise FREE!

      WEBMASTERS AND NEWSLETTER/MAGAZINE EDITORS!!!!- link/ad exchange also available( post my ad or link I post yours) email me for details lindaluna@...