hi all

  • mouse_trap25
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 17, 2003
      How's everyone's new year so far?Any resolutions?Well it's -2 degrees
      here in up state NY.I'm a stay at home mom looking for new pen
      pals,hope to make some new friends this year!-Laurie
    • tammie35_female_usa
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2012
        My name is tammie i am 39 from mississippi i am looking for pen pals in usa and canada and hawaii. ages around 25 to 49 please NO GUYS