STILL IS . . . .

  • MARGE
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      raining here in PA. I wish that it would let up. Earlier I got to burn some papers outside. That was the only thing that was hot-the fire ! I also had to turn the heat on. Thats how cold it was. I FINALLY did my fish tank. Now the little fishies are nice and happy. I am happy that they are happy ! Now I can sit down and work on a couple more letters and some fbs
      -Marge-