MORINING

  • GUESS WHO
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2002
      to you all. Things here are chilly and quiet at the moment. Still trying to wake up. Went to bed pretty darn late last night. I sure hope that I will be able to get a nap in. Cause I know that I am really going to need one ! 9:56 am and the child battle has begun ! This will sure make for an interesting day. Don't you just love it when the kids start arguing as soon as you get up. I just got done doing some of the dishes in the sink.In a bit I will be vacuuming the floor again and the I will attempt to clean out the fish tank. Man , I just love doing that. I am also going to try and work on some snail mail. I still have about 39 or so more letters to get written and mailed out. I also need to make some more fb's. I still have a pile of pics from magazines that I use on the covers. .......Till later...
      -Marge DiBella-