='(

  • Stephanie Sisler
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2002
      My mom called me last night to tell me that my cusion Charlie was killed in a car accident. I am very upset and depressed. I am worried about my uncle! On the 15th of May my grandfather passed. This was my uncle's father. On the 25th of May his stepmother passed. Now his oldest son is killed in a car accident. The driver however is still alive. The driver was traveling at a high rate of speed when off the road and hit a stump and Charlie was thrown from the car from what I have been told so far. I am really depressed right now. I feel sad for the loss of Charlie. I am worried about my family and I feel guilty for being so far away. So, If you have written me and I haven't answered yet it may be a little longer but I will get it out asap. If there was any swaps I owed please email me privately and remind me of what it was and who I have to send it too!

      :) Stephanie :)

      My pen pal and women's swap group
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chic_Chat/?yguid=90323914
      My homepage