Greetings!

  • greeneyessmile
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2002
      Hi everyone at Multi nation! I am so sorry for not posting much
      recently BUT I have been super, super busy with my home life. I do
      hope that everyone is doing well!

      I would love to have a penpal and OR Snail mail pal! I haven't been
      online much but i would love to meet people from all over the world.
      I am a single mother of 2 beautiful children. Gary Jr turned 8 April
      17th and Jamelle turned 24 on January 1st. She was my New Year's Baby
      24 yrs ago.

      I just turned 47 on May 27th and had a very lonely day. BUT here i am
      wanting to meet people from all over the world.

      SO if you are that person that needs a penpal from the beautiful
      Pacific Northwest -- than put your fingers to the keyboard and send
      me a note. AND if you would like to correspond via snail mail we can
      do that also.

      Hope to hear from you soon! In need of some good people in my life to
      share life with. Have a Delightful day!

      Peace,
      Deborah Dee

      You can email me at deborahdeenfamily@...