Re: Hi everyone (Ailsa)

  • law_watch
    Message 1 of 8 , May 13, 2002
      Good to see you Ailsa!
      How are you Ma'am and how are the kids?
      I will be sending you an email soon and thank you for yours, it was
      long but I did enjoy it. It is always nice to get mail from good
      friends like you. I have been real busy so I really am sorry for
      taking so long to write.

      Best Regards and great wishes,

      Law

      Best Regards--- In multinationpenpals@y..., "bushkin1_uk"
      <bushkin1_uk@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Kerry
      >
      > Good to see someone else posting in here :)
      > I'd like to write to you. I'm 33, have 6 kids, live in Scotland. I
      > also like reading & swimming....amongst other things. If you'd like
      > to write just send me your address.
      >
      > love ailsa
      >

      > --- In multinationpenpals@y..., "koolmum29" <koolmum29@y...> wrote:
      > > I'm Kerry from Australia..a young 49yo married with 2 daughters.
      > Love
      > > reading, going for long drives, swimming, exploring markets and
      > > meeting new people. Have only just started snail mailing and am
      > > hoping to meet more people.
      > > If interested you can e-mail me at koolmum29@y...
      > > Looking foreward to hearing from you
      > > Kerry
      > > P.S happy to write to anywhere in the world including others in
      > > Australia
    • bushkin1_uk
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 10, 2002
        Hello Stranger ;)

        I've been offline (at home) for about a month now. I've been checking
        my email at the library but haven't had a chance to do much else.

        I'm ok, kids are fine too, hope you are likewise. I know you're busy
        & can't always reply promptly, don't worry about it. Let me know when
        things slacken off & I'll send you an email filling you in on all
        thats been going on. If you thought the last one was long.....this
        one will be a doozy !! :)

        take care

        love ailsa

        --- In multinationpenpals@y..., law_watch <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Good to see you Ailsa!
        > How are you Ma'am and how are the kids?
        > I will be sending you an email soon and thank you for yours, it was
        > long but I did enjoy it. It is always nice to get mail from good
        > friends like you. I have been real busy so I really am sorry for
        > taking so long to write.
        >
        > Best Regards and great wishes,
        >
        > Law
        >
        > Best Regards--- In multinationpenpals@y..., "bushkin1_uk"
        > <bushkin1_uk@y...> wrote:
        > > Hi Kerry
        > >
        > > Good to see someone else posting in here :)
        > > I'd like to write to you. I'm 33, have 6 kids, live in Scotland.
        > > also like reading & swimming....amongst other things. If you'd
        like
        > > to write just send me your address.
        > >
        > > love ailsa
        > >

        > > --- In multinationpenpals@y..., "koolmum29" <koolmum29@y...>
        wrote:
        > > > I'm Kerry from Australia..a young 49yo married with 2
        daughters.
        > > Love
        > > > reading, going for long drives, swimming, exploring markets and
        > > > meeting new people. Have only just started snail mailing and am
        > > > hoping to meet more people.
        > > > If interested you can e-mail me at koolmum29@y...
        > > > Looking foreward to hearing from you
        > > > Kerry
        > > > P.S happy to write to anywhere in the world including others in
        > > > Australia
      • angelhuggz97477
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 14, 2004
          I would like letters from people all over the world.
          Teresa Uriarte
          1500 Main # 8
          Springfield, Oregon 97477

          Look for my Site on the links secion
          its called Angel Huggz Care Boxes, feel free to visit my site and
          join if you want too.
        • Connie
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 19 8:58 AM
            I'm Connie. I'm 48 and married to Doug for 30 years. We live in Canton Missouri which is a small college town. Our sons are 24 and 20. The youngest is still in college and the oldest is working in a restaurant after getting a degree in Journalism. I have lots of pets and work full time. I collect postcards, teddy bears and keychains.
            Would love to make lots of new friends.
            Connie
          • ike
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 24 9:51 AM
              Hi Connie...did you grow up in Mi? Asking because I am the same age as you and knew a Connie very well
              in Mi. Welcome to the group.