Hi everyone

  • koolmum29
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 28, 2002
      I'm Kerry from Australia..a young 49yo married with 2 daughters. Love
      reading, going for long drives, swimming, exploring markets and
      meeting new people. Have only just started snail mailing and am
      hoping to meet more people.
      If interested you can e-mail me at koolmum29@...
      Looking foreward to hearing from you
      Kerry
      P.S happy to write to anywhere in the world including others in
      Australia
    • bushkin1_uk
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 29, 2002
        Hi Kerry

        Good to see someone else posting in here :)
        I'd like to write to you. I'm 33, have 6 kids, live in Scotland. I
        also like reading & swimming....amongst other things. If you'd like
        to write just send me your address.

        love ailsa

        --- In multinationpenpals@y..., "koolmum29" <koolmum29@y...> wrote:
        > I'm Kerry from Australia..a young 49yo married with 2 daughters.
        Love
        > reading, going for long drives, swimming, exploring markets and
        > meeting new people. Have only just started snail mailing and am
        > hoping to meet more people.
        > If interested you can e-mail me at koolmum29@y...
        > Looking foreward to hearing from you
        > Kerry
        > P.S happy to write to anywhere in the world including others in
        > Australia
      • law_watch
        Message 3 of 8 , May 13, 2002
          Good to see you Ailsa!
          How are you Ma'am and how are the kids?
          I will be sending you an email soon and thank you for yours, it was
          long but I did enjoy it. It is always nice to get mail from good
          friends like you. I have been real busy so I really am sorry for
          taking so long to write.

          Best Regards and great wishes,

          Law

          Best Regards--- In multinationpenpals@y..., "bushkin1_uk"
          <bushkin1_uk@y...> wrote:
          > Hi Kerry
          >
          > Good to see someone else posting in here :)
          > I'd like to write to you. I'm 33, have 6 kids, live in Scotland. I
          > also like reading & swimming....amongst other things. If you'd like
          > to write just send me your address.
          >
          > love ailsa
          >

          > --- In multinationpenpals@y..., "koolmum29" <koolmum29@y...> wrote:
          > > I'm Kerry from Australia..a young 49yo married with 2 daughters.
          > Love
          > > reading, going for long drives, swimming, exploring markets and
          > > meeting new people. Have only just started snail mailing and am
          > > hoping to meet more people.
          > > If interested you can e-mail me at koolmum29@y...
          > > Looking foreward to hearing from you
          > > Kerry
          > > P.S happy to write to anywhere in the world including others in
          > > Australia
        • bushkin1_uk
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 10, 2002
            Hello Stranger ;)

            I've been offline (at home) for about a month now. I've been checking
            my email at the library but haven't had a chance to do much else.

            I'm ok, kids are fine too, hope you are likewise. I know you're busy
            & can't always reply promptly, don't worry about it. Let me know when
            things slacken off & I'll send you an email filling you in on all
            thats been going on. If you thought the last one was long.....this
            one will be a doozy !! :)

            take care

            love ailsa

            --- In multinationpenpals@y..., law_watch <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > Good to see you Ailsa!
            > How are you Ma'am and how are the kids?
            > I will be sending you an email soon and thank you for yours, it was
            > long but I did enjoy it. It is always nice to get mail from good
            > friends like you. I have been real busy so I really am sorry for
            > taking so long to write.
            >
            > Best Regards and great wishes,
            >
            > Law
            >
            > Best Regards--- In multinationpenpals@y..., "bushkin1_uk"
            > <bushkin1_uk@y...> wrote:
            > > Hi Kerry
            > >
            > > Good to see someone else posting in here :)
            > > I'd like to write to you. I'm 33, have 6 kids, live in Scotland.
            > > also like reading & swimming....amongst other things. If you'd
            like
            > > to write just send me your address.
            > >
            > > love ailsa
            > >

            > > --- In multinationpenpals@y..., "koolmum29" <koolmum29@y...>
            wrote:
            > > > I'm Kerry from Australia..a young 49yo married with 2
            daughters.
            > > Love
            > > > reading, going for long drives, swimming, exploring markets and
            > > > meeting new people. Have only just started snail mailing and am
            > > > hoping to meet more people.
            > > > If interested you can e-mail me at koolmum29@y...
            > > > Looking foreward to hearing from you
            > > > Kerry
            > > > P.S happy to write to anywhere in the world including others in
            > > > Australia
          • angelhuggz97477
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 14, 2004
              I would like letters from people all over the world.
              Teresa Uriarte
              1500 Main # 8
              Springfield, Oregon 97477

              Look for my Site on the links secion
              its called Angel Huggz Care Boxes, feel free to visit my site and
              join if you want too.
            • Connie
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 19, 2009
                I'm Connie. I'm 48 and married to Doug for 30 years. We live in Canton Missouri which is a small college town. Our sons are 24 and 20. The youngest is still in college and the oldest is working in a restaurant after getting a degree in Journalism. I have lots of pets and work full time. I collect postcards, teddy bears and keychains.
                Would love to make lots of new friends.
                Connie
              • ike
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 24, 2009
                  Hi Connie...did you grow up in Mi? Asking because I am the same age as you and knew a Connie very well
                  in Mi. Welcome to the group.