My intro

  • vintagemom_62
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2002
      Hi!
      Well here goes with my introduction.
      My name is Cheryl and I am 40 years old. I am happily married with 2
      kids, a dd-11 and a ds-6. I am a nurse who has been a SAHM since dd
      was 3. We are a homeschooling family as well, living in the southern
      US.I love animals, especially dogs-we have 4.. We also have a tree
      frog and two turtles. It can get a little crowded here! As far as
      hobbies/interests, besides canine rescue, I like to sew/quilt/craft
      and may actaully finish something one day.I have lots of other
      interests as well. When I was much younger, I had quite a few
      penpals,
      and look forward to starting up again. I don't have an age preference
      as far as a penpal, just no prisoners or someone seeking romance.
      Though I can understand and read a a little Spanish,French, Polish
      and
      Italian, I do not know enough to carry on any sort of conversation in
      them,. so I guess English is my only option.
      Thanks,
      Cheryl